1. Sixthman Contest/Auction Terms and Conditions must be agreed to before a cabin, or any other prize giveaway/purchase will be honored by Sixthman, LTD (“Sixthman”). It is requested that Contest/Auctions end no later than 30 days prior to sailing.
2. Sixthman Will Provide: One (1) Junior Suite Ocean View for two (2) at Etheridge Island, August 30 – September 5, 2022 (the “Event”); admission to all concerts (all shows are general admission/non-ticketed); all meals at open seating dining areas; entrance to the hot spots like the casino and disco; use of pools and waterslides; use of health and fitness center; children’s facilities (excluding babysitting); prepaid taxes and ticketing fees. Total approximate retail value of prize: $5,796. The Contest/Auction winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 by the Contest/Auction Sponsor (if applicable) for the fair market value of the prize inclusive of sales or other transaction taxes (or in the case of auctions for the excess of the fair market value over any price paid by the winner if applicable).
3. Sixthman Will NOT Provide: Airfare, hotel accommodations, travel insurance, any tax payments based on prize value, ground transportation, any expenses incurred while in port, any meet and greets with artists or other VIP events onboard (unless open to the public), VIP seating or check in, backstage or all access passes, and any of the following costs: spa and beauty services, the purchase of upgraded paid dining options, excursions and babysitting services.
4. Promoters may not advertise this prize as “all inclusive” or as a “VIP Experience” due to the exclusions listed above. The aforementioned costs will be the responsibility of the passenger(s). In addition, promoters may not promise “meet and greets” or priority seating of any kind.
5. Upon receiving Contest/Auction winner information, Sixthman will make effort to contact the Contest/Auction winner by phone and email. Upon claiming the prize, Sixthman will send the Contest/Auction winner a Passenger Prize Confirmation, asking for a signature, which will confirm that they understand and accept the Terms and Conditions associated with their prize. Failure to return the signed document may result in resale or reassignment of cabin.
6. Contest/Auction winners who are 18-20 years of age must travel with someone 21 years of age or older. If the winner is 17 years of age or younger, they must travel with a parent or have a signed waiver from the parent/guardian stating that they can travel with someone 21 years of age or older.
7. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein in Sixthman’s sole discretion. Rooms are nontransferable from event to event, or person to person. Rooms are not redeemable for cash or other prizes with the following exception: In the event that a currently booked guest wins this prize, they will have the opportunity to award this prize to another person, chose another Sixthman event or receive a refund of monies paid (minus taxes and fees). This exception will ONLY be made for currently booked guests of the Event and will not, under any circumstances, be afforded to new guests or a guest of other Sixthman event who win this prize.
8. Any monies paid in connection with this prize are nonrefundable. Should the sponsoring organization be unable to award this prize no refunds will be issued for monies paid toward either the cabin or taxes and fees. The sponsoring organization will have 10 business days from the end of this promotion to award the prize to another Contest/Auction winner or find a representative to travel. All inclusions/exclusions will still apply.
9. By participating in the Contest/Auction, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions or interpretation of Sixthman regarding the Terms & Conditions, which shall be final in all respects. All federal, state, and local taxes, insurance, registration, delivery, shipment and fees are the sole responsibility of Contest/Auction winner. By receipt of any prize, Contest/Auction winner and any guest of Contest/Auction winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sixthman, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest/Auction or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By participating in this Contest/Auction, each participant agrees to accept and be bound by all terms and conditions of Sixthman’s Ticketing Agreement, including all terms and conditions imposed by the Cruise line. A copy of the Ticketing Agreement may be found at www.etheridgeisland.com.
Winners agree to follow all Health and Safety Protocol found at https://www.amrcollection.com/en/about-us/clean-complete-verification/mexico-caribbean/?_ga=2.34080289.1222228777.1634142514-977259697.1634142513
10. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest/Auction constitutes Contest/Auction winner’s consent to Sixthman’s and its agents’ use of Contest/Auction winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.