Etheridge TV (ETV) is Melissa Etheridge’s live streaming and video on demand platform.
Beginning 3/19/22 there will be one (1) full 2 + hour concert streamed live every week, where possible. You may either purchase a ticket to a single concert or become a monthly subscriber to view all shows. Single concert purchasers will be able to view the show on demand for one week after original airing. Monthly subscribers will also have access to the video on demand library of all ETV content aired since July 2020.
How Much Does ETV Cost?
– Single tickets are $10
– Monthly subscription is $25 starting 3/23/22 and auto-renews 30 days from the date you subscribe
How Do I Purchase a Single Concert?
– Go to https://www.etheridgetv.com/ava/etvontheroadconcert
– There the livestreams are listed to select and purchase a single concert for $10
– You will enter your email address and follow the payment instructions
How Do I Purchase Multiple Concerts?
If you are not a subscriber, there will be separate tickets to purchase for each concert.
How Do I Become a Monthly Subscriber to ETV?
– Go to https://www.etheridgetv.com/etvondemand and click Monthly Etheridge TV Subscription
– If you already have an account login using either your email or Facebook account
– If you do not have an account create one using your email
– Click Monthly Etheridge TV Subscription once again to enter your payment method and purchase
Where Did My Previous Monthly Subscription Content Go?
Your Monthly Subscription is now available under ETV On Demand and can be found here
All the content has been consolidated into this page.
Can I Purchase a Concert or Monthly Subscription as a Gift?
Concert tickets or subscriptions are non-transferable and no name changes are allowed, however, if you want to purchase for another person you can create a login for them with their email address and password at checkout, and then send them the login information.
What is the refund policy for Live Stream Tickets?
All ticket/subscription sales are final. There will be no refunds, exchanges, or name transfers under any circumstances.
Where Can I Find the Schedule and Times of Live Stream Shows?
Go to https://www.etheridgetv.com/ava/etvontheroadconcert and make sure you are logged into your account.
The panel on the right side has a tab for Merch, Chat, and Livestream Schedule. You will be able to see all the upcoming livestreams there.
I Have My Ticket – How Do I Watch the Show?
– Go to https://www.etheridgetv.com/
– Login to your account that you purchased your ticket/subscription with. If you purchased while you were logged in with your email, you must login with your email. If you purchased while logged into Facebook, you must login with Facebook
– Click the dropdown arrow next to Purchase and View
– Select ETV On the Road Concert
– Sit back and enjoy the show!
When Should I Arrive for the Concert?
We STRONGLY recommend logging in about 30 minutes prior to the concert to be sure your device/internet is working and give yourself time for troubleshooting
I’m Having a Problem with the Live Stream! What do I do?
– If you are logged in and unable to access, check your User Profile for your subscription status. If you do not see an active subscription, you may be logged in with the wrong account
– Visit help.maestro.io and click Submit a Request for assistance with your issue.
What’s the BEST Way to Watch? The Fancy TECH TALK. Pay attention here.
– Chrome works best with this platform
– We recommend watching on a tablet, computer, or TV on Theater Mode (click the two arrows pointing at each other in the bottom right corner of the live stream).
– Don’t forget to charge your portable devices!
– There will be interactive elements like polls and questions, which can be interacted with via your devices. If you are connected with a TV, you will need to interact on the computer or tablet that’s sending the feed.
– For the best experience, test your connection speed: Open your Internet browser and visit speedtest.net to check your connection speed. You’ll want to use either a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection that registers a speed of at least 30 Mbps. Hint: Remember to test the Internet speed in the same location, as you will be live streaming the concert.
– Using an Ethernet cable will ensure the best stream
– You can also setup the stream to your TV using any screen mirroring tool (e.g. Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast) or a good old-fashioned HDMI chord.
If I Refresh the Page, Will I be Kicked Out of the Stream Forever?
No! Refresh all you want.
Can I Record the Event?
– Audio or video recording on your own device is strictly prohibited.
I Missed the Show – Can I Still Watch it?
Yes! If you purchased a single show ticket, you have one week from original air date. If you are a monthly subscriber, you will have access to the show for as long as your account is active.
I Am a Monthly Subscriber – How Do I Access the On Demand Library?
– Login to your account
– Click the dropdown arrow next to Purchase and View
– Select Monthly Subscription. All available videos are listed by show name and date.
– You will access to every show in the library as long as you are an active monthly subscriber
I Got Flagged, What Does That Mean?
You were flagged because of inappropriate behavior in the chat room. This may be because of violations of the Maestro Terms of Service you agreed to when creating an account on Maestro. If you feel you were wrongfully flagged or flagged by mistake, please email [email protected]
How Do I Change My Payment Method?
Login to your account and click profile. Scroll down to see payment method section.
How Do I Change My Email Address and Password?
Login to your account and click profile and edit profile. Scroll down to see the edit email and password section.